Solo Women Travellers
Are you planning your safari?
Let us help you create the right choice.
Travel Solo together!
Nature in Spirit Travel plan exclusive, personal trips for women that take you through different travelers’ destinations to explore the local culture and broaden your horizons with a group of like-minded women.
Solo travelers use words like liberation, independence and being alive to describe what it feels like to travel on their own. You don’t have to worry about accommodating another person’s schedule, interests, or needs. However, bringing a friend to share the adventure is also a great idea. This is an opportunity to create memories with your traveling companions that will be cherished for a lifetime. Sharing a room is also a way to enjoy and make a new friend during your safari. If the travelling days are minimal, experience is definitely eminent.
“Women travellers tend to have an impact on women in the destinations visited and a subtle message of women’s empowerment takes place.” says Deborah Kilcollins.
“When women travel together, they tend to be a more cohesive and closer-knit group than mixed groups,” adds Kilcollins. “They support each other and encourage each other to try something that they may have never done before. [It’s] a win-win for all women.”
Nature in Spirit Travel can assist in planning a once-in-a-lifetime experience to Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda. Tanzania has a lot to offer such as Mountain climbing (i.e., Mount Kilimanjaro “The roof of Africa”, mount Meru, mount Ol doinyo lengai etc.), embarking on safari dreams and experience the beauty of African wilderness, learn and discover about human cultural origins, or simply relaxing on a trip to Zanzibar Island and explore its stunning beaches.
Security tips (Travelling alone but in a real sense not alone)
- Special room check and assistance to ensure windows, doors are secure before/after dinner
- In accommodation not isolated rooms
- Assurance of escort back and from your room
- Reliable communication with assistance 24/7
- Special security assignment to the room
- Assurance of light in the room in case of power outbreak
- Get a medical checkup prior to your trip
- Try not to use public WI-FI for Financial Transaction
- Keep Valuables Close during all transits
- Pack only what is necessary, especially light clothing and an extra layer to protect against climate changes
- Carry all necessary travel documents such as ID’S, credit cards, Insurance, and Passport
- Important medicine, insect repellant, batteries, and electronics are essential for any tremendous emergence
Do you need expert tips on planning for your next safari in Africa?
Share your email here